Where is The Class ?

My visit to New York. I loved the whole experience. The city so marvelous, fabulous and fantastic, I called it , 'The Man made Jungle'. Along with all the wonderful things to do in New York, I watched a show , 'The Chicago'. A story about adultery, betrayal, crime, extortion, exploitation, murder, greed,  charm, love,  lust and everything else. It is a very well done show, thorough entertainment with talent, beauty and the hard work behind the scenes very apparent through out the show.

After they have shown everything else in the show.The show ended beautifully with the two actresses, expressing their discontent in life, asking a question as where is the CLASS in our society?

That made me thinking....

When one or the other way, becomes a way of life for us and if every thing around us is the same. We don't miss the other. Our reality is what we are and what we see around us. Until we get sick and tired of our way, then we look for what else is out there.

I walked out of the show and met a friends daughter and her friend. They live in New York. Something about this young lady made me want to talk to her. I found out that the two friends work for the inner city school system. One of the ladies is a teacher, and she teaches 7th grade science. She said that she finds her job difficult at times, but challenging most of the time and overall enjoyable and rewarding., The charm in her is beyond her youthful physical beauty. She seemed genuine , plain, pleasant and the simplicity in her is what I felt the CLASS. That is what kept my interest, to talk to her and held my attention to listen to what she is actually saying. Then I thought, each one of us are destined to do certain specific duties  in life. Like this young teacher is meant to teach a hormone filled 7th grade science class in a inner city school. She surely is classy, to keep the attention of her class. I blessed her heart for choosing a challenging job. She can make a difference in the potential of those equally deserving inner city youth.

First, one need to see and know what it  is to be CLASS, before we expect them to be CLASSY ADULTS....sr



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO deserves my LOYALTY and DEVOTION ?

The Universe in the depths of an Eye