The perplexed mind.. over the spread and appetite

This morning after my walk, I sat down to read my messages. One of them asked a question. I am going to translate it, but never the less, a philosopher's question...


My mind is perplexed as what to do...

Should I increase my spread to fit my appetite?
Or should I resolve my appetite to fit the spread?

My take on this...

There is a time in life where we need to increase the spread to fit the desires
Then, there is a time in life, the desires are resolved to fit the spread
And there will be a time where there is more spread left to share with others
Knowing when to shift the gears is the key... sr

Please note the choice of the word resolution, vs suppression.
Resolution is getting over an issue, you have grown above it.
Suppression is when it could return any time in the future.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO deserves my LOYALTY and DEVOTION ?

The Universe in the depths of an Eye