May the Creation live in peace (in one piece)

Today, there was a discussion on a social media about the differences in all the organized Religions.
Though the discussions on Religions are considered sensitive topics at many places, I felt like commenting on the contrary of what was being said. This is how my perspective went....

'thank you for sharing....this is my take on the subject '

Usually the facts presented in social media can be interpreted which ever way we want to present. we can glorify one Religion over the other or demean one against the other.

A quote from Mahatma Gandhi... states no matter which religion you belong to or born into, be a good follower of that religion. Because if you understand your religion well and develop a mastery over it, you will understand that all religions preach the same values. LOVE.

Actually all religions teach basic Human values. We understand those facts only if our intent is purely to learn and grow as human beings. Instead most of the time we, the people choose to interpret what convinces to our taste and what fancies our vices.

 The religion that I am born into, is what surrounds me. I have more opportunities to learn and debate the topics so as to get better understanding and appreciation. That doesn't mean that my ignorance about another religions make them any less valuable to Humanity.

I agree in the name of organized religion, atrocities have been done in the past and till to the present day in all leagues of life. That is the flaw in the Human behavior.That is not an inherent nature of any religion. I cannot help but notice the distinction between culture and religion....sr



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO deserves my LOYALTY and DEVOTION ?

The Universe in the depths of an Eye