Life and disaster decisions in minutes...

It made me think, when I was asked this question, as how do I make quick decisions on a job where sometimes, living or letting go is a choice ...

Knowledge, skill, practice, experience, passion, purpose and  on and on, are all important in such practice. But what actually makes it possible is objectivity and being able to hyper focus on the task.
Though we want to believe in a perfect storm, in my business everything is accountable, only if we have the capacity to see the facts. when something doesn't fit a picture, then we are missing something. we have to pause and reassess the situation to gather more facts.
The common quotes in my job for myself are...

when in doubt check it out. ...
prepare well before hand to prevent drama after...
prepare for the worst but shoot to get the best....
procrastination only adds more work and embarrassment later...certainly makes me look very busy but not productive.
have to have fear or regard for your job, if not negligence is bound to happen sooner or later...
having regard and devotion to work is what gives joy at work...I should strive to get there...
it is never about me, it is about whom I chose to serve....they deserve the best..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHO deserves my LOYALTY and DEVOTION ?

The Universe in the depths of an Eye