Relationships

If we talk about relationships, all relationships are special and unique in their own ways...depends on what we give and get out of it.
Today,  I felt like writing about Father and Daughter relationship.

The thought came to me on the day of Women's March, where I saw fathers, who accompanied their daughters. And at WOK meeting, I got 'Feather', as a challenge word. And this is what came out of it .....

                                           Feather

Feather, as soft and subtle
Feather, so  special and supreme
Feather, is unique and elegant
Feather, in recognition and regal
Feather, for warmth and comfort
Father's feminine side is daughter's pride.... sr

Comments

  1. Loved the poem when I heard you read it at Writers of Kern, and I love it now. Thank you! xoA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHO deserves my LOYALTY and DEVOTION ?

A natural Pill called The Park (fictional)